The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Personal prayer request

This weekend a friend and I are taking a step of faith and getting a booth at a local event here in Valdez. We've got a booth and we a going to try and witness to some people. I'm not afraid to admit that I'm more than a little nervous as I've never done anything like this, and I'm not all that good at speaking to strangers. So I'm trusting that God will use me in some small way to reach out to the lost.

# Posted by Alyfireman :: 4:38 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments: Post a Comment