The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What’s the Deal with Wicca? A Deeper Look into the Dark Side of Today’s Witchcraft.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



By Steve Russo


I started reading this book knowing noting about Wicca. After reading it I’m still no expert, but I do have a strong foundation to build upon. Mr. Russo does a great job of explaining Wicca and giving background information on its origin, as will as showing how it’s gaining acceptance with not only young people but society in general.


This book easily reaches its target audience, which I would say to be teenagers who have an interest in Wicca. As a matter of fact I wish I had read chapter seven: A Sense of belonging, when I was at that age.

Do you feel like you belong and really know who you are? This is another area of spiritual deception that we sometimes fail to recognize. If the devil can keep us confused about our true identity, he’ll keep us frustrated, lacking confidence, and we will not experience a satisfying and fulfilling life.

Hearing something like this could have saved me and others around me a lot of heartache.

This book does a great job of being biblical, without sounding preachy. You can really tell the author has a heart for young people.

# Posted by Alyfireman :: 1:08 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments: Post a Comment