The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving, a know it's a little late but...

I haven't been around a puter for almost two weeks. My brother thought I should spend Thanksgiving back east, so he paid for my faimly and myself to fly down to the lower 48.

When I left town the little bit of snow we got early had melted. When we got back home this is what my poor truck looked like:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

# Posted by Alyfireman :: 10:04 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments: Post a Comment