The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dawn X. Moon

I’m going to try my hand at something new, music reviews. Ok, I know what your thinking, what qualifies a fireman too do music reviews. Well quite frankly noting, just a deep love for music. So with that being said….


Dawn Xiana Moon:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Folk music is usually not my thing. But Dawn is quite a talented young lady. You can tell that with every song she revealing a part of herself. I really don’t know what else to say. Go check her stuff out. She has a few MP3’s you can download, but do me a favor if you like her stuff, buy her CD, I promise if you won’t be sorry.

Crossposted at Blog Critics

I've bumped this up to the top and I'm asking anyone reading this to please read my review at Blog Critics thanks.

# Posted by Alyfireman :: 1:00 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments: Post a Comment