The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Thanks for all you do

This Memorial Day be sure to thank a Vet. Rather past or present, wartime or peace, chances are they’ve endured allot to ensure we have the freedom that most of us take for granted. From being underpaid to being separated from love ones, lets never forget what they go through to assure that the United States of America remains the greatest country the world has ever known.

So to you that have or are still serving you have my up most respect. For those that have died serving our country, it saddens me that I will never have the opportunity to shake your hand and say job well done.

To those that are stationed in Iraq, all I can offer you are my prayers. A big part of me wishes that I was still serving, so that I could stand beside you and do my best to make sure you make it home too us.

# Posted by Alyfireman :: 11:26 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments: Post a Comment