The View from the Firehouse
. : About me : .
. : Recent Posts : .
. : Books I'm reading : .
. : Resources I Use : .
. : Archives : .
. : Member of : .
. : Powered by : .
. : Links : .
. : Blogs I Enjoy : .
. : Blog Explosion : .
Tuesday, March 29, 2005You might be a redneck if...
1. It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase,”One nation, under God... "
2. You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places
3, You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."
4. You bow your head when someone prays.
5. You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.
6. You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.
7. You've never burned an American flag.
8. You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
9. You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.
10. You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
Comments: Post a Comment