The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Laziness

It's been a long time since I've posted anything, this is not do to lack of opinion but laziness on my part. I hope to get to the point of post something once a week.

# Posted by Alyfireman :: 10:52 PM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments:
I read through your posts and they made me reminiscent of my father. He was a firefighter as was my middle brother. Many years ago I tried my hand at it becoming a volunteer firefighter in a small rural county. I was the first woman in that county to become a firefighter...great experience and gave me a deep appreciation of what my father and brother did for many years. Good luck and keep posting!
 
Post a Comment