The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Facelift

Added some things:

First there is the Verse of the day from the Biblegateway. The version I choose was The Message, simply because it's fun to read.

Next I added the link to TTLB; apparently I had added myself to the Ecosystem, but never linked back to it.

Than we have the Constitution Party link which I think pretty much speaks for itself.

And last but not least I finally got the Blue Letter Bible search to fit on the sidebar and look right.

I would like to thank a few people that have helped shape this blog, so if you don't like it blame them. ;)


First off there is The Flannel Avenger and Miss Patriot if it wasn't for these two this blog would not be here. And more recently there's American Warmonger who as he has been helping others I've more or less have followed behind and more or less copied what he was doing. There was one other but I'm not quite sure he was who he claimed to be.


# Posted by Alyfireman :: 2:09 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments: Post a Comment