The View from the Firehouse


The one thing that is universal in fire stations the world round, is usually late at night there is a deck of cards, a pot of coffee and two or three fire fighters sitting around solving the worlds problems. It’s just a shame that no one listens to us.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Ready for summer to be over

I think am about ready for a break, things have been going a million miles an hour this summer. This is the first break I've had to do some work on the house. Not to mention things at church that I feel I haven't done, and let slide.

I'm going to have to sneak away from the house work to do some silver salmon fishing. First though. And I already know that when we only have 5 hrs of daylight, that I'll be ready for summer again.

# Posted by Alyfireman :: 3:04 AM :: |
---------------oOo---------------
Comments:
Boy isn't that the truth. Good luck as the days get shorter.

HG
 
Post a Comment